From: Hubert HOLIN (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-07 11:00:51

Somewhere in the E.U., le 07/11/2002

        Hi

                Looking at the failure conditions for special functions, for M$VCPP
v7, it seems that the branch for the case where
BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION is *NOT* defined is taken, but
this symbol is defined in Boost 1.29.0 for that compiler. Is there a
problem with the config files for the regression on the main trunk?

        Merci

                Hubert Holin
                Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]