From: Andrei Alexandrescu (andrewalex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-08 12:47:41

"Paul Mensonides" <pmenso57_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
[about a C++ preprocessor]
> This one I'd like to see, but it might be too easy. There isn't much to
> Cpp.

Explain this to the MSVC and MWCW folks. They both got it wrong. That's the
main reason for which I'd like an open-source, good quality C++
preprocessor.

And by the way, I understand some preprocessors take a pathologically long
time with the Preprocessor Library (something I'm too scared to look at) so
if Boost had a preprocessor offering, that would come in handily. Then,
users could combine the Boost preprocessor with their compiler.

Andrei