From: Alaeddin A. Aydiner (aydiner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-08 22:45:59

I have browsed the uBlas source code, and I wonder why the alias
assumptions that lead to relatively bad uBlas performance are not
alleviated by the various restrict keywords compilers have. GCC e.g.
accepts __restrict or __restrict__, and it seems one can easily use a
macro defined appropriately for each compiler.

C99 already has such a keyword, and I think C++ will have one sooner or
later, no?

--
Alaeddin Ahmet Aydiner - PhD candidate
Office Tel: 217 333 0434