From: Eric Woodruff (Eric.Woodruff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-11 12:04:33

William,

I'm not sure. I haven't been following the development branch, and don't
know exactly how to access it. I called this class a function queue based on
what I saw of the currently released boost::thread::thread_pool which was
merely a collection of various threads that provided a grouped join. I
needed to be abstracted from the thread itself. Thus, thread was not a good
choice in the class's name.

eric