From: Geoff Leyland (geoff.leyland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-11 12:59:59

Beman,

Thanks for the reply. I haven't much to add to what was said over the
weekend.

Unfortunately, Mac OS X or not, there are people in my lab and elsewhere
who are going to rely on Mac OS 9 for a while yet, and the Codewarrior
debugger seems to work better with Carbon applications. One of the
reasons for using a path abstraction is that just to handle the
differences between Mac OS 9 and 10.

So I'll wait a few weeks until you've made your changes to filesystem,
and then have another look at how to go about adding "old" mac paths.

cheers,
goof

--
Geoff Leyland, Village Idiot