From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-15 03:43:05
1. Copy reference page in a semantics section contains strange text. Are you
sure it is true?
2. Does compose facility gets tested anywhere?
3. MPL contains typeof implementation based on Bill Gibbons article. Don't
we want to factor it out to make it publically available?
4. It would be very helpul if headers defining the macros include short
5. What is "void spec" noise is all about?
Enough for now.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk