From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-15 08:22:24

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> 1. Copy reference page in a semantics section contains
> strange text. Are you sure it is true?

Yes :). Citing the "Description" section:

"copy is, in fact, just another name for fold. It was introduced for
symmetry with copy_if [1], and because it's a nice name for one of the
typical fold applications, that is, copying the content of one sequence into
another - see the example below."

> 2. Does compose facility gets tested anywhere?

It was. At some point these templates were near extinction, but somehow they
survived ;). I'll revise the issue for the next revision of the library -
thanks for reminding.

> 3. MPL contains typeof implementation based on Bill Gibbons
> article. Don't we want to factor it out to make it publically available?

I am not sure how useful it is outside the library - it's pretty simplistic.
If anybody wants it, they are welcome to do the refactoring.

> 4. It would be very helpul if headers defining the macros
> include short purpose/usage description.

Fair enough. Consider it fixed.

> 5. What is "void spec" noise is all about?

It's a long story. If you are working with a conforming compiler, you can
ignore it. If not, I will explain :).

Thanks for you comments!
Aleksey