From: Hubert HOLIN (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-15 07:44:49

Somewhere in the E.U., le 15/11/2002

        Bonjour

                Something odd is going on... My code does include <boost/config.hpp>
(on line 16 for both quaternion_test.cpp and octonion_test.cpp, on line
13 for quaternion_mi_test.cpp, though admitedly not yet for
quaternion_mi1.cpp, quaternion_mi2.cpp and HSO3SO4.cpp... I'll fix that
right now). I checked both my local copy and the (browser-visible) CVS copy.

                Anyway, we should probably not loose to much sleep over that issue, as
a few other problems have been pointed out to me, so I am preparing
another batch of fixes.

        A bientot

                        Hubert Holin
                        Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]