From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-23 22:35:03

"Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> writes:

> 4) The MPL team used another Wiki to develop documentation.
> Not sure how that worked. Aleksey care to comment?

I can tell you that it ended up being pretty one-sided. It was great
for Aleksey - he had the whole Wiki on his local machine and could
edit pages in his favorite editor and write new scripts when he wanted
to. It was awful for me, to the point where I just never wrote
anything in that medium. I have a strong preference for CVS for
working on collaborative documentation.

--
                       David Abrahams