From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-25 03:00:03

Currently hp_acc.hpp in boost/config/compiler contains :

//
// versions check:
// we don't support HP aCC prior to version 0:
#if __HP_aCC < 33000
# error "Compiler not supported or configured - please reconfigure"
#endif

On my machine (HPUX 10.20 aCC version : aCC: HP ANSI C++ B3910B A.01.21
where __HP_aCC is only 5184. As also reported by John Hagen (with IIRC) the
latest version of aCC on 10.20), this check fails for all compilers on 10.20.

Is there a reason these version of aCC are not supported. I can imagine that
this is the case because they even don't support the new style headers like
<iostream> (alhtough adding the -Aa flag to use it in standard compatible
mode) ?

toon