From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-25 02:45:14

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> > "is_sequence<T>::value", please expect it to appear in the
> > CVS in a day or two :).
>
> 'That's exactly what I wanted in a thread "high order type
> traits and MPL".

I figured that you actually wanted 'is_sequence', not 'is_instance_of', even
although you didn't state it explicitly :). Well, now you have it - check
out the CVS, "boost/mpl/is_sequence.hpp".

> Where you able to implement it without template template?

'is_sequence' - sure. In particular, if that's what you are interested in,
it works on MSVC 6.5.

> > Given 'is_sequence', it will be as simple as this:
> >
> > template< typename T >
> > struct as_sequence
> > : if_< is_sequence<T>, T, single_view<T> >
> > {
> > };
>
> single_view?

Yep. "boost/mpl/signle_view.hpp".