From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-25 14:13:21

So should we use
 "Copyright (c), 2002, A N Author"

to cover as many countries/lawyers as possible?

But do we need to update the year for each release (perhaps twice a year?)?

What significance does the year have?

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]