From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-03 11:32:45

le Mardi 3 Décembre 2002 16:34, dave_at_[hidden] écrivit :

> Actually that wasn't me.
>
> Samuel, would you mind quoting more of the preceding article, or
> better yet, posting a link to the archived thread, so that people can
> find the proper context for your remarks?

sorry.
the second quote was from you, while the first paragraph (with "> >") was
from Jeff Garland.

I'll keep in mind to keep quotes clear.

as for the links, the referenced message-ids are directly available in the
headers, and since I personnally use news.gmane.org 's nntp boost archive
when needing to catch up old threads I did not think about putting links
to the web archives for the referenced messages.
I'll keep that in mind since it makes it easier for other people.

(though, I find the news archives much more comfortable than the web
archive)

--
Samuel