From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-03 12:15:07

----- Original Message -----
From: "David B. Held" <dheld_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 1:20 PM
Subject: [boost] Re: [Test] Minor patch for bcc

> I think I was high when I wrote my last post. You shouldn't stick a
> hdrstop anywhere in library headers. No need for a patch, except to
> my user code. Please disregard this thread.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.
Of course the hdrstop is supposed to be in the source file, not in a header
file.
The code I posted intended to be applied to a test-bed source file of a
library to be tested.
It didn't occur to me that the Test headers might be included by other
headers, but in such a case, the conditional hdrstop would have to be placed
in the proper place.

Fernando Cacciola