From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-03 23:22:21

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Daniel" <cpdaniel_at_[hidden]>

> "Daniel Yerushalmi" <daniel_zy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > Are there any plan to integrate the spirit http://spirit.sourceforge.net/
> > into the boost distribution?
> > This is really nice library and now each new distribution of boost may
> break
> > it.
> > (It is not yet integrated in 1.20)
>

> Since Spirit was accepted into Boost just after the release of 1.29.0, it is
> unlikely to appear in any official Boost release prior to 1.30, which is not
> quite on the radar screen yet. There has been talk of a 1.29.1 release, but
> I wouldn't expect to see Spirit incorporated into that release.

As soon as the review requests are fulfilled... I do not have a
definite time when that will be. Most of the items in the to do
list are easy. However, there are some quite sticky items
such as the Phoenix/BLL issue that I am starting to address
right now. FWIW, Spirit is 100% compatible with 1.28 and
1.29. Should the boost folks allow, a post review version that
addresses 95% of the review can perhaps be incorporated into
a pre-1.30 boost distribution.

Thoughts?

Regards,
--Joel