From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-04 09:30:53

"Joel de Guzman" <djowel_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [...]

Once a library is accepted, it is up to the library author if, and on
what schedule, review remarks are addressed. My advice is to check
Spirit into the Boost CVS tree as soon as it makes sense for the
Spirit development schedule.

BTW, what is the plan for Spirit's CVS repository at SourceForge? Are
you going to retire it? If not, this would be a first for Boost. Is
it a good idea to have a CVS repository elsewhere that contains the
"real" development history? I'm undecided...

--
                       David Abrahams