From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-11 17:53:01

> "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> >
> > This is a formal call for volunteers to fill out a few of the
> > open-source license evaluations at
> >
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Boost_License

Vovida Software License done.

---
PS> One question: Why is GPL not in the list? I assume it's because
it is known to fail the given criteria? Correct me if I'm mistaken. If so, the
wxWindows Library License should also be out of the list.  wxWindows
Library License states that:
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU Library General Public Licence as published by the
Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the Licence, or (at your option)
any later version.
Cheers,
Joel de Guzman
joel_at_[hidden]