From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-16 17:55:27

Hi,

Since I've changed against -but just a little- the interface I'm attaching
here the new version. (the .zip is unchanged)
I'm also attaching the reworked documentation, which now includes a new
document called 'OptionalPointee.html' which is intended to go on
boost/utility; and the new test.

Essentially, this new interface adds deep relational operators, a new
concept: OptionalPointee (and not OptionalValue to stay away from _value_
sermantics) and a new generic function called: equal_pointees() which
implements deep equality based on the new concept alone.

--
Fernando Cacciola