From: Terje Slettebø (tslettebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-05 10:08:42

>From: "Lars Gullik Bjønnes" <larsbj_at_[hidden]>

> Terje Slettebø <tslettebo_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> | I've tried to compile something which uses std::wstring on GCC 3.2
(MinGW),
> | but I get the following error at link-time:
>
> Gcc 3.2 have wstring... could the problem be how MinGW is configured?

It could be. It doesn't recognise std::wcout, either. I'm using Dev-Cpp,
using MinGW, with default configuration, and I haven't found any
configuration setting for wide character support. When using "--ver", it
does say 3.2. Does anybody else have experience with wide characters on
MinGW?

Regards,

Terje