From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-09 12:04:07

[2003-01-09] John Maddock wrote:

>> John would you mind if I "improve" on the script. I'd like to run it on
my
>> OpenBSD server to help out. But I would have to add fetching of Boost
from
>> CVS as a step. -- I could document it more as I do this ;-)
>
>No absolutely go for it!
>
>I guess there really should be a extra step at the end as well to upload
the
>resulting table. Actually I did wonder if these steps would be better as a
>separate script (that calls mine), to cater for off-line testers as well as
>on-line ones...

I'm changing it so it is still usefull for both uses. I think a single
script make for a better interface in this case. It's much easier to point
people to a single script and say "Here, configure, and run it!"

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq