From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-10 12:12:10

[2003-01-10] Rene Rivera wrote:

>[2003-01-10] Toon Knapen wrote:
>
>>../bootstrap.cc/jam0 -f build.jam --toolset=cc --toolset-root=
>>build.jam:103: in module scope
>>*** argument error
>>* rule toolset ( name command : opt.out + : opt.define + : release-flags *
>:
>>debug-flags * : linklibs * )
>>* called with: ( metrowerks : -o : -D : -subsystem console -runtime
>>staticsingle -opt full -inline auto -inline level=8 : -subsystem console
>>-runtime staticsingle -O0 -inline off )
>>* missing argument command
>>build.jam:39:see definition of rule 'toolset' being called
>>
>>This is probably because yacc is still used
>
>Is using yacc always been a problem in HP-UX? Even if the files are
>pregenerated?

OK, I found the problem with the above, nothing to do with yacc. The problem
is that OSPLAT is not defined in your platform. We'll have to fix this in
Jam eventually. But for now I put a guard so that it doesn't cause problems
in this case.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq