From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-10 12:15:33

On Friday 10 January 2003 17:29, Rene Rivera wrote:
> I've update the build.sh to detect the "HP-UX" uname, and to added the -Ae
> flag to build.sh and build.jam. The missing flag is what probably caused
> the problems. Could you try it now?

works _if_ you dont't forget to add the quotes, otherwise it reports that it
can't find -Ae

BOOST_JAM_CC="cc -Ae"

> >This is probably because yacc is still used
>
> Is using yacc always been a problem in HP-UX? Even if the files are
> pregenerated?

Well I'm not sure what is happening but if I use make (without options)
everything works fine but with build.sh I get :

<snip>
timestamp.c:
variable.c:
modules.c:
strings.c:
filesys.c:
builtins.c:
pwd.c:
./bootstrap.acc/jam0 -f build.jam --toolset=acc --toolset-root=
build.jam:474: in module scope
*** argument error
* rule .package ( dst-dir : src-files + )
* called with: ( : bjam jam mkjambase yyacc )
* missing argument dst-dir
build.jam:412:see definition of rule '.package' being called