From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-14 10:41:11

Vladimir Prus wrote:

(the previous message got truncated somehow, here is the complete text)

Some time ago I worked on a library for parsing command line,
and there was some interest for such a library. Recently I've resumed
work on it, and believe it has now reached a mostly complete state.

I would appreciate feedback on it, and plan to ask for a formal
review unless some serious flaw are discovered.

The sources and documentation can be found at: