From: Daniel Frey (daniel.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-14 13:42:52

David Abrahams wrote:

> Daniel Frey <daniel.frey_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > I would like to see this solved, as it is really annoying when doing
> > research in the archive. The archive is already close to unusable as it
> > lacks a google-groups-like view of threads.
>
> Have you seen
> http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel
> ?

WOW! I didn't know that gmane provides this. It still doesn't show
multiple messages like google, but it is now good enough to use it for
serious work. Thanks! In case I'm not the only one who missed it: Should
be add a better link on the boost site? I always followed the link to
the "mailing list archive" from ASPN, which I was refering to in the

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey
aixigo AG - financial training, research and technology