From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-19 14:30:01

The alphabetized/categorized list of libraries generated from the BoostBook
documentation now includes all libraries that have (only) HTML documentation,
so it is now possible to replace boost/libs/libraries.htm with the generated
doc/html/libraries.html. Here is the HTML:

  http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/boost/doc/html/libraries.html

I have a script that regenerates the all of the current documentation formats
(HTML, PDF, man pages, XSL formatting objects, and DocBook---see the link
above) that will be run nightly following updates of the Boost and Boost
Sandbox CVS repositories, so the current CVS documentation will be available
from the above URL. I'd like to make a "CVS" link to this URL under the
"Documentation" header on the Boost main page. Objections?

        Doug