From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-19 15:31:59

Hi Jeffrey,

I think so.

union/find is used in the Boost Graph Library, and there is an
implementation of it, in boost/pending/disjoint_sets.hpp. The reason it is
in pending is that I've never bothered to write docs and submit it to
boost. Anyways, it would be interesting to compare the interface and
implementation to what you've got. And if you're interested in championing
the addition of union/find to boost I'd be behind you.

Cheers,
Jeremy