From: Jeffrey Yasskin (jyasskin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-22 19:16:21

Ok, At the moment, my code is not boostified, but I've uploaded it to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/equiv_rel.zip
It has a simpler interface than either your implementation or the
incremental components implementation, but may be less powerful/general.
I'm using union-by-size, rather than -by-rank. Is there a reason to use
rank instead?

Hope this is useful,
Jeffrey