From: Jonathan Wang (babysloth_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-01 04:54:04

Howard Hinnant <hinnant_at_[hidden]> writes:

>I've also looked at ntp implementation similar to this (but used Loki
>type lists), and agree that this is a neat way to go. Essentially you
>just stick the defaults onto the end of the type list. Then if the
>user specifies anything, either by a default tag, a named parameter, or
>a positional parameter, you prepend it to the type list. Then the
>extraction routine simply searches the type list for the first
>appropriate parameter.

Could you please tell me where to find the implmentation using Loki? I'm rather interested in it.

Another implementation using nested types, could be found here:
http://www.vandevoorde.com/Daveed/News/Archives/000010.html#000010.

Regards,

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Jonathan Wang
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡babysloth_at_[hidden]