From: Jonathan Wang (babysloth_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-01 04:54:05

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

>That's how my "defaults by type properties" thing works as well. I
>wonder if a single framework could be used to handle both approaches?

Thanks for the url of use of BOOST_MPL_AUX_LAMBDA_SUPPORT.
Why not more in the documetation :-)

What do you mean by "a single framework could be used to handle both approaches"?

Mixing NTPs and ordinary ones is quite interesting. What I present here is

        mpl::vector<Model_is<gl>, Color_is<red>, ...>

and we can use

    mpl::vector<glx, Transmission_is<automatic> >

to update it. The users can decide whether to convert glx to Model_is<glx> implicitly is allowed. And here it're more like a type property map, but properties is presented as templates rather than types.

Regards,

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Jonathan Wang
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡babysloth_at_[hidden]