From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-04 17:52:38

In a bout of cleaning, and wanting to learn about SourceForge file
distribution... I put all the historical releases of Boost, and the current
also, in the SourceForge files distribution system. Also available now are
bzip2 versions for those interested in smaller downloads. For details see:

With this the historical releases that usually are available on the
boost.sourceforge.net/release, are no longer. Now only the latest release is
available there.

Now we are no longer overpassing the disk quota. And have space for those
lovely pictures of people that was suggested be moved :-)

Enjoy.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq