From: Guillaume Melquiond (gmelquio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-05 03:56:30

Hi,

I tried to use the regression tests with the interval library; and it
worked: I just ran run_tests.sh on a linux computer with gcc 3.2.2 and
intel cc 7.0 and looked at the results. So, if nobody objects or does it
before me, I will modify status/Jamfile so that it automatically handles
the interval library.

However, something bothers me. In the big array with all the tests and
compilers (cs-something.html), library names are wrong. For example, all
the tests for ublas and interval are mixed under the same library called
numeric. Is it possible for the regression tools to pick up the name
defined in the jamfile (``test-suite "interval" : [ run...'')? Or to use a
longer name like numeric/ublas and numeric/interval for example?

Last point, is there something wrong with the linux computer used for the
regression tests on http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/ ? With
gcc 3.2, it fails 179 tests. When I gave it a try for the interval
library, I got a value which is roughly the same as for windows and
openbsd (only 13 tests failed, but it was sunday).

Regards,

Guillaume