From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-05 13:19:52

At 03:56 AM 2/5/2003, Guillaume Melquiond wrote:

>However, something bothers me. In the big array with all the tests and
>compilers (cs-something.html), library names are wrong. For example, all
>the tests for ublas and interval are mixed under the same library called
>numeric. Is it possible for the regression tools to pick up the name
>defined in the jamfile (``test-suite "interval" : [ run...'')? Or to use
>longer name like numeric/ublas and numeric/interval for example?

OK, fixed. The status report will show "numeric/ublas", "numeric/interval",
or whatever.

Update and recompile tools/regression/process_jam_log.cpp for the change to
take affect.

Also update libs/numeric, which will pickup a file name "sublibs" which is
used to tell the regression reporting system that an additional level of
library directories is present.

--Beman