From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-05 17:03:06

[2003-02-05] Ronald Garcia wrote:

>Howdy,
>
>I would like to request the addition of the -ansi flag to the
>intel configuration file for boost build. I have received some bug
>reports that don't show up unless that flag is enabled. Since I
>understand little of how boost build works, what follows is a patch
>suggestion. Someone else may know better where to place this flag.

Some questions...

Are the errors in Boost code, or your code?

Are you using Boost.Build for Boost only, or for your builds also?

By the way the easiest way to add that flag, if you are using Boost.Build
for your projects, is to add: <cflags>-ansi in the requirements section of
your Jamfiles.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq