From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-11 05:07:24

I attach extracts from the MSVC 7.0 warnings and documentation.

I don't think this is very important, but documenting requirements may be
helpful.

As for spell checking, MS FrontPage astonishingly doesn't appear to include a
spelling checker but I now find that after preparing each html file, one can
Open With MS Word and run its spelling checker. This is of course tedious when
going over code sections, but it did highlight some mis-types. And of course, if
you have split into several files, you have to check each separately.

There must be a better way. Suggestions?

Spelling is not terribly important, but mistakes may confuse non-native English
speakers and certainly don't look good. But other activities are much more fun.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]