From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-06 12:51:03

> > > 1 Need to have language extensions enabled. (for WINNT?)
> >
> > Do I use any nonstandard language extensions?
>
> No, but code that gets pulled in (WINNT?)does, so the MS project
Properties
> requires /Za. This is a minor disadvantage if you like to be 'strict'.

Could you be more specific which header require this option? BTW MSVC65 does
not seems to require it.

> > > 2 Need to have /EHa rather than /EHs for async exceptions. (for
WINNT?)

> > You need to clarify on that. Why would I want to force async exception
> > model?
>
> I can't imagine, but the MSVC compiler 7.0 reports that /EHa is required
for it
> to compile, and it does. (I suspect it is something like winnt.h that is
pulled
> in?)

MSVC 6.5 does not require async model. Would be strange for 7.0 to require
it.

> > > 4 Warnings level 4 ok, (except get two warnings about test_main's
unused
> > args). They are used.

Sorry I misundestood you. You could not declare argments names in test_main
if you are not using them

> Plain black on white please. Sorry to be so boring.

Use btl-simple.css style instead of btl.css. Both are located in style
subdirectory. You will need to change the header of doc files for that.