From: Total Nubee (totalnubee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-13 11:28:07

The following message was posted last year on the Boost Users mailing
list, but I think I ran across a similar or related bug today:

Using MSVC6 and Boost 1.29.0, if you #include <boost/tokenizer.hpp>
in your precompiled headers, the following line crashes the compiler
identically to the message below:

boost::tokenizer<>::iterator it;

Simply moving the #include out of the precompiled header avoids the
crash. If there is a better workaround or fix I would love to hear it,
or if the root cause can be discovered perhaps it could get fixed in
the next version.

Apologies if this is a known issue, but I haven't been able to find
any other information about it.

Thanks,
Ben