From: Jason House (jhouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-14 09:26:55

Well, I agree that any exprerimental/not widely used protocol should be
able to run over another more common protocol... for a number of
reasons... One would be privilages... another would be recognition by
firewalls, etc... I don't think that it would be tough to make code use
either a raw or a UDP socket...