From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-15 14:54:14

At 12:45 PM 2/15/2003, Rene Rivera wrote:

>As someone mentioned previously...
>
> The links to libraries and source are broken.
>
>I took a few minutes to put in an ".htaccess" file on the server that
>redirects those links to reasonable places.
>
>For the library links they are redirected to the corresponding
>www.boost.org
>point.
>
>For the source code links they are redirected to the SourceForge CVS view

>of the file. The cool syntax highlighted version :-)

Wow, that's really neat! Thanks!

The problem has always been that linking the source code to the web site
would reach a possibly obsolete version of the code. By linking to the CVS,
that problem is neatly solved.

Thanks, Rene!

--Beman

PS: It would probably be good if you added the scripts to CVS. Maybe in
tools/regression. That way, we have a backup copy and others can help with
maintenance.