From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-15 15:31:24

[2003-02-15] Beman Dawes wrote:

>At 12:45 PM 2/15/2003, Rene Rivera wrote:
>
> >As someone mentioned previously...
> >
> > The links to libraries and source are broken.
> >
> >I took a few minutes to put in an ".htaccess" file on the server that
> >redirects those links to reasonable places.
> >
> >For the library links they are redirected to the corresponding
> >www.boost.org
> >point.
> >
> >For the source code links they are redirected to the SourceForge CVS view
>
> >of the file. The cool syntax highlighted version :-)
>
>Wow, that's really neat! Thanks!
>
>The problem has always been that linking the source code to the web site
>would reach a possibly obsolete version of the code. By linking to the CVS,
>that problem is neatly solved.
>
>Thanks, Rene!

You're welcome ;-)

>PS: It would probably be good if you added the scripts to CVS. Maybe in
>tools/regression. That way, we have a backup copy and others can help with
>maintenance.

I was working on that :-) I was wating for the format of the table to be
agreable to people before putting the scripts in CVS. Also after reading
more about the web services at SF it is possible to convert the script to
C++, as SF consistently runs the same OS/PLATFORM in all its web servers.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq