From: Douglas Paul Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-18 13:16:53

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, William E. Kempf wrote:
> > If there are no complains, I would _love_ to move BoostBook out of the
> > sandbox and into its (presumably) permanent place in Boost CVS.
>
> Well, I'm in favor of that, since we're moving at least some of the
> documentation to Boost.Book with this release (or so I gathered). So
> what's the group opinion on this one?
>
> --
> William E. Kempf

For reference, here is the directory structure I'm proposing:
  - BoostBook XML documentation for each library will go into
libs/<library-name>/doc (wherever the HTML documentation was located)
  - BoostBook tools go into tools/doc. Specifically:
      + BoostBook DTD will be in tools/doc/dtd/
      + BoostBook XSL will be in tools/doc/xsl/
      + BoostBook docs will be in tools/doc/doc
      + BoostBook makefiles/Jamfiles/etc will be in tools/doc/build
  - Generated documentation goes into doc/
      + doc/html, doc/man, and doc/pdf contain generated documentation in
HTML, Man pages, and PDF, respectively
  - Top-level documentation (e.g., library categories, descriptions of
libraries with static documentation) goes into doc/src

        Doug