Boost logo

Boost :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-18 20:50:56

I think we are about ready. Dave Abrahams has asked that we hold off
branching for a couple of more days so he can verify some Boost.Python
issues are cleared, so we will wait as a courtesy to him.

In the meantime, for people who submitted patches in the last couple of
weeks, you might want to check that the patches were either made or
rejected, rather than just missed in the last minute rush. Please post a
reminder if they appear to have been forgotten.

Also, "inspect" is still showing a fair number of missing copyrights, etc.
If you have been putting off routine maintenance, now is the time to get
moving on it.



Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at