Boost logo

Boost :

From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-19 11:08:07

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 10:46 am, William E. Kempf wrote:
> Beman Dawes said:
> > I'd like to hold off as many changes as possible until after the
> > release. I don't have time to think clearly about the problems
> > involved, and I'd like to actually try out some of the software too.
> > The final day or two before a branch-for-release isn't a good time for
> > this important discussion.
> Sorry, I do agree strongly with this and didn't mean to imply we should
> rush moving the tools in before this release. But since some of the
> documentation for this release will be (it seems) generated documentation,
> I think we should move the tools in very shortly after release.

Here's a short-term compromise: After the branch, I'll add the generated
documentation into the right places on the release branch. Except for the
directory structure, nothing will look different from before.

We'll talk about the rest after the release.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at