From: William E. Kempf (wekempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-19 10:46:23
Beman Dawes said:
> At 11:56 AM 2/18/2003, William E. Kempf wrote:
> >Well, I'm in favor of that, since we're moving at least some of the
> documentation to Boost.Book with this release (or so I gathered). So
> what's the group opinion on this one?
> I'd like to hold off as many changes as possible until after the
> release. I don't have time to think clearly about the problems
> involved, and I'd like to actually try out some of the software too.
> The final day or two before a branch-for-release isn't a good time for
> this important discussion.
Sorry, I do agree strongly with this and didn't mean to imply we should
rush moving the tools in before this release. But since some of the
documentation for this release will be (it seems) generated documentation,
I think we should move the tools in very shortly after release.
-- William E. Kempf
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk