From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-26 21:49:20

Pavel,

>Official patch 4 was released just now:
>
>http://bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,29793,00.html
>

>Among bugs fixed is:
>- The bcc compiler now compiles code containing a const member function.

Hum... Interesting... Thanks for letting me know.

There is also another fix that might help some Boost users:

16) To improve compatibility with source code originally developed for
other compilers, bcc now supports an alternative syntax for specifying
multiple function declaration modifiers. For example, to declare a function
as both exported and naked, either of the following declarations can be
used: __declspec(dllexport, naked) void MyFunction(); // Standard BCC
syntax - OR - __declspec(dllexport) __declspec(naked) void MyFunction(); //
Alternate syntax

But I really don't want to change compilers in the midst of a release
runup. So I've stuck a note on my calendar for March 12th to install the
patch.

If anyone thinks this is a problem, let me know.

Thanks,

--Beman