From: Alisdair Meredith (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-27 07:58:35

Beman Dawes wrote:

> But I really don't want to change compilers in the midst of a release
> runup. So I've stuck a note on my calendar for March 12th to install the
> patch.

> If anyone thinks this is a problem, let me know.

Assuming a new version number for __BORLANDC__ it might throw out some
of the configs. Especially when idiots like me propose patches within
libraries that check compiler versions, rather than defect macros set up
in boost config!

I hope to find time to upgrade/run test suite over the weekend but we're
ridiculously busy right now so I may run late (again)

I'll post back if anything turns up.

[Could make config testing interesting if 0x0563 has fixes not present
in the Kylix release, 0x0570]

--
AlisdairM