From: Russell Hind (rhind_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-27 05:34:08

Sorry to say that the output is now incorrect. A2 instead of A 2.
Checking the preprocessor output for this gives

/* Unit1.cpp 9: */int main() {
/* Unit1.cpp 10: */std::cout << "A 2" << &std::endl;
/* Unit1.cpp 11: */return 0;

which is again correct. This is strange since I thought that bcc32 was
just supposed to call cpp32 for the pre-processing. I can submit this
as a bug to Borlands QualityCentral if you like (but don't hold your
breath).

Cheers

Russell