From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-03 18:50:13

This looks most interesting, and there most definitely remains a great need for
a units handling package.

I presume you have looked at W W Brown's SI units proposal

http://home.fnal.gov/~wb/SItempl8.pdf

and wonder why you rejected it and how your proposal is different.

Paul

PS It seems that time gets into global namespace. I agree it should not be
there but don't know how to fix it. I hit the same problem in my previous
(rudimentary) attempt with units.

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]