From: Stephen Nutt (snutt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-04 19:39:34

Eric,

Just took a quick look and the part that caught my eye was the numeric
promotion code in numeric_concept.hpp as I just wrote some myself. Attached
is my version, that I believe fully supports the builtin types. To allow
other types (std::complex for example) I've allowed types to have a
priority. So it would be possible to have
typedef boost::promote_numeric_type< std::complex<int>, other_type>::type
promoted_type;

Hope this is of some help to you,

Stephen