From: Eric Ford (azsro001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-03 17:16:50

I posted a message regarding this earlier, but somehow I left the subject line blank. Since I know there was previously a great deal of interest in a dimensions and units library, I'm guessing the lack of replies is due to my omission of a subject line. The
 message with a description of the code is avaliable at:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/boost/1555707

and the current code for the library is avaliable at: