From: Fernando Cacciola (fcacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-11 21:51:46

"Alisdair Meredith" <alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden]> escribió en el
mensaje news:3E6E8D12.1E5D0AB9_at_uk.renaultf1.com...
> Borland fails several tests due to missing exports from <limits> in its
> dynamic runtime library.
>
> The following two patches will use static linking on the problem
> libraries (for borland only)

I'm not sure if this is correct because the problem is not with boost but
with STLPort numeric_limits<> as shipped with BCB6.
(I reported this before).
The problem I see is that the test will now pass but becasue of a particular
condition (the static RTL).
As a boost user, I wouldn't expect a 'Passed' to require something which is
not explicit in the regression results and which is not very common.
It wouldn't be so much of a problem, IMHO, if the status tables contained an
additional column showing particular uncommon constrians.

Fernando Cacciola